On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:28:55 +0300 (EEST)
ice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Can anyone here me?  Is anyone out there? (echo echo echo)...
> I have been post message 2 or 3 days ago about draw a curve line.
> Nobody know answer or nobody won't to answer?

Your question was mixed up with the 'xpm to ico' thread.

Anyway, if you wish to draw a line like

.
  ~-.
                                    '.
                                      `
then make a path with the Bezier tool and stroke it.

Alternatively use the retangle and ellipse selection tools in combination with the
subtract/add option. Again stroke when finished

Owen

ps. This message is now mixed up with the 'list dead?' thread  :-)