Sven Neumann wrote:
David Mitschelen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I've installed Gimp 1.2.4 on my ibook running Jaguar. Gimp seems to
work fine but has no print menu and there is no print plug-in listed
in the plug-in folder. I installed gimpprint 4.2.7 and ghostscript but
still no menu. I take it Gimp doesn't automatically detect the
plug-in. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a particular reason for using GIMP 1.2 and not the 2.0.3 build (for example from ?

The build is very convenient but unfortunately it doesn't run on Jaguar. It probably builds from source, though... DarwinPorts might work.

Printing works for me with the current release on Panther, though someone else has reported not finding the print menu item. I'm not sure what factors might be involved there.

-- brion vibber (brion @