* Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-04-04 15:02]:

> if you dont want to see crappy looking pngs dont use internet explorer.

I agree with you 100%.  BUT!  If I want to display a page on the net,
for *everyone* to see, I must play to the *whole* crowd.

My own web site was horrible viewed with m$ eXploder, until the png's
were changed under duress.

m$ has *made* their own standard and the lemmings have not objected.
This lack of objection has given the perception of acceptance to m$'s
deliberate efforts to make their own, and only their own, products
desirable to those self same lemmings.

*Your* argument is religious.
HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos