> I seem unable to specify the font_file correctly to be able to call it in
> non-interactive mode though. The font file name is actually
> "wmb_____.pfm".  I've tried that, with and without the full path
> ("c:\Windows\fonts\wmb_____.pfm"), and I've tried the font name by itself
> ("Myriad Bold"). I am able to select the font correctly in interactive
> mode.
>
> Any hints here?

Well, I figured this one out on my own too.  In my user directory was a
dotfile (fonts-cache or something, not sitting in front of it right now)
containing the list of font files and their properties.  Using the exact
text specified there for the font-file and it works. Changing the case of
a single letter, and it breaks. Just a unix/win32 difference.