Is there any way to do something similar to the defringe tool in photoshop? I
played around a bit without good results in gimp, but I'm still new and probably
don't know all the tools that well. 

Heres a description of what I'm trying to achieve:


We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't. - Frank 
A. Clark

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to