On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 02:25:05AM +0200, ivanova wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2004 00:35:55 +0200
> Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > ivanova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> Thanks. I got it working now. I still don't understand the difference between the
> two menu items for keyboard shortcuts and Input Controllers though.
> What keyboard combinations can be used in the ~/.gimp-2.1/controllerrc file?
> Only the keypad and mousescroller?
> BTW It took me a while to figure out, but the radius/hardness setting can only be
> changed if you select a custom brush. With one of the preset brushes it has no
> effect.
i guess selecting the "New" button at the bottom of the dialog is the
best way.  every new install i make of gimp, i fumble through it.  that
editor button or right clicking on the selected brush is the only way to
bring up the new brush dialog also.

i dont know if there is a better logic, i only know that this one is not
so intuitive as other gimp things are.