Pierre-Philippe Coupard wrote:

I use the nVidia driver and the S3 Trio driver (dual-headed, but not xinerama).

Me too, GeForce2 and Riva TNT2, both nVidia-based, dual-head but not xinerama. Maybe here's a start of a clue?

> I'd suggest you try to disable the XRender extension and see if that
> makes a difference.
> Sven

As I said, I tried it already. I'm now quoting myself: "...With the Nvidia drivers I'm using it is also possible to turn off RENDER extension from the XF86Config, but then I lose _all_ antialiasing... well, at least gimp2 works then properly ;) ..."

Jouni Rinne

| [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~$man woman       C " "  | -------[ph34r t3h p3Ngu1n]-------- |
| Segmentation fault (core dumped) | madmaxjr at kolumbus dot fi        |