On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:31:18 -0700
"William Skaggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:

> You might try the Despeckle filter (Filters->Enhance->Despeckle).  It
> does best at dust removal if you select a small area containing the
> dust speck before applying it, but depending on your image it might
> work okay when applied to the whole thing.
> Best,
>   -- Bill

Thanks.  I will test that.  I played around last night with combinations
of blurs on different layers, then adding the layers together (probably
not the correct way to describe what I did, but I don't know the word).
So far not really happy with what I've gotten.  . . . Hmm  Don't take
that as me blaming Gimp mind you, just my inability to use the program.

On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://www.cafepress.com/onthefly