On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:37:48 +0100
Gearoid Donnellan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was wondering if there are any more Gimp tutorial sites about apart
> from GUG and Gimp.org and I think there was another for photographers.
> I was googling for some but nothing of note came up.
> Should I just use PS tutorials?
> Im new to all this so I just want to learn some techniques. Ill be
> creative later :)

If you put 'gimp tutorial' into Google, you should get close to 136000 hits.

However I haven't been able to find one particulr one concerning masks and layers. The
subject was a dog    http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/dog.jpg (partly processed)

Does anyone recognise the dog and original tutorial?

Thinking wishfully