Thanks for the reply.
I have already tried to apply the tutorial to it but just didnt come
out like I wanted.
I can get the chrome effect to a certain degree but there seems to be
something misssing from what the chrome effect in photoshop does. The
ps one look more fluid/ watery.
I could be using it wrong. Ill give it another go and see what I get.