On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 03:46:57PM +0200, Simon Budig wrote:
> Felix E. Klee ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > If I'm mistaken, I'm happy to be corrected. If the feature is really not
> > available: Could that be something for a later version of the Gimp?
>
> There are "generated brushes" where you can resize them in a dialog,
> the developer versions of the gimp allow you to bind keyboard shortcuts
> to resize them as well.

there are some crazy hackers out there who have hooked the brushes up to
a new computer toy (called power mate or something) which is supposed to
be for audio but allows for rescaling brushes as they are being used.

i dont know where this would be useful, but scalable on the fly brushes
are now available to gimp, if you have the proper hardware.

carol