First off, thanks for writing this plug-in.  There's some cool RAW options in the
plugin that I was never knew about when converting RAW images.

Basically, it works for me on Win2000 Pro at work w/the static version of your plugin.
 I need to try the dynamic one again.  I didn't have dcraw installed at the time I
tried the dynamically linked binary (didn't know I needed dcraw installed - maybe add
that to your install instructions and where to copy the dcraw binary in Windows?)

Two things:
1.  Should the top 5 check boxes be radio buttons so only one can be selected?  I
selected all for shits 'n giggles and saw several conflicting flags being passed to

2.  It seems your plugin is trying to open any file that Gimp tries to open regardless
of extension.
Here's a screen:

On the whole, I'm pleased to be using your plugin/dcraw.  Now I can removed the
hundreds of megabytes of software that accompanied our camera (Canon G5).

Thanks and I'll report back again,
Eric P.