I'm using Gimp v2.0.1.

I couldn't find any info on this, so I'm thinking I can't do but I thought I
would ask anyway.  Many tools operate only on the selected region.  It seems
Histogram is one that doesn't and that it always operates on the entire image.
Is there an easy way to have it operate only on a selected region?  The best I
could quickly come up with was to crop the region of interest (which meant
undoing the crop and then cropping the next area and so on).

It was a little embarrassing to not find a way to do this since my boss does
this routinely with Photoshop (and here I am telling him how great Gimp is).

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

                                                Adam Stein
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Disclaimer: All views expressed