khiraly ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> If I closed a path, how can I add new segment, and how can I open the
> path between 2 nodes?

You can delete a segment by clicking on it in the "Edit" mode with SHIFT
pressed.

A new segment will be started when there is no highlighted anchor node
or the path cannot be extended at the highlighted node (e.g. when the
path is closed). Simply click at the point where the new segment should
start in "Design" mode.

You can subdivide an existing segment by clicking on it in "Edit" mode.

I recommend to select the "Design" mode in the tool options and use
CTRL to switch to the "Edit" mode when necessary.

Bye,
        Simon
--
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://simon.budig.de/