Hi there,

I know that although I had talked to several people here and on the
developers list in private terms, I never had talked about my
personal life to anyone.

However, I am getting married today at 9h30 in the morning - and I
feel that is important enough for me to want to tell it to the
comunities I participate.

After my marriage, I will have my name changed to "Joćo Sebastićo de
Oliveira Bueno Calligaris", as a recent change in the laws of my
country do allow me to pick a surname of hers - Which will be named
Juliana Pablos Calligaris Bueno from now on.

        JS
        -><-