On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 10:39:12AM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> This discussion doesn't belong here. I told people what to do if you
> want to see the dialog improved. End of discussion!
what i cut from this is developer issues.

what has not been discussed is the stupid answer that i got.

i went through the proper channels.

people donated money.  i was given a very expensive ticket to norway.  i
was told by several gtk developers to speak with luis.  luis says that
the changes were made for his mother.

what about the money that was donated for this event and the ridiculous
answer the employee of Ximian gave to me?

i was told by owen taylor to speak to luis about this issue.  the proper
channels were gone through.  this discussion is not ended as far as what
the people who have donated money for gimp development should be able to

this discussion does not end until someone mails an apology to tim ney
and reimburses the gimp portion of the gnome foundation for this stupid
answer i received.

perhaps you mr. neumann are only looking for internet dates ....