simon budig, here is the information for you:

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 12:00:27PM -0400, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    For an introduction to this discussion, please see:
>
>       http://primates.ximian.com/~miguel/tmp/carol
>
>    the archives of email I have received from this annoying person.

is it official then, that volunteers must behave a certain way?

i received a verbal assault because i was responding to mail that was
sent by miguel to a list he is too important to subscribe to.

here we have someone who actually took the time to *publish* my personal
mail.  can i please see the same treatment extended to miguel?

or perhaps there can be a list of what makes miguel different than me
and perhaps other volunteers.  there are some differences.  miguel does
not work with gpl or gnu anymore, he works with microsoft design.

miguel is male, i am female -- i really really hope that this is not an
issue.

i guess it is time to decide what behavior we are to expect from the
corporate funded developers and the funded by the people developers.

gimp is still gnu, right?

carol