"William Skaggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Actually chapter 2.3.4.
> We really need to come up with a better way of linking to
> things in the Help docs :-).

Well, we have come up with a better way. The idea is that it should be
possible to link to the relevent help pages using the help-id. A while
ago I've spent an afternoon writing a utility that allows to implement
a CGI script that does just this. Unfortunately this solution hasn't
yet been established on http://docs.gimp.org/ or if the script has
been installed, I don't know where and how to use it. There should be
a simple form at http://docs.gimp.org/ that allows to enter a help-id.

I am Cc'ing gimp-docs list on this subject in the hope that such a
form can be installed.