Hi

 I, like so many others, am a GIMP newbie. My current problem is with
 paper sizes.

 I have a Epson Photo 2100 printer that takes 13inch role paper. This
 paper is 329mm x 10m. If I select this paper size, when I print the
 GIMP tells the printer to eject the whole 10m. Not good, rolling it
 all back on the reel is a bit of a pain.

 So I use a custom paper size. I want to set the paper size to 329mm
 X 110mm (or something close). The trouble is that the printer dialog
 always resets the height of the paper to 29.70cm. So that when I
 print I 'waste' 329mm X 180mm every time.

 Is there some way that I can tell the GIMP that my paper really is
 329mm X 110mm or stop it from ejecting all 10m of my roll?

 Many thanks

 Richard

--
You can normally find me on Jabber as [EMAIL PROTECTED]