So I'm loading this psd file in Gimp that my co-worker did, and I notice it looks
funny because the top layer mode was interpreted wrong by the Gimp.
Here's the image.
http://epierce.freeshell.org/bugzilla/soft_light.psd

The top layer in this image is 'Soft Light' when loaded in Photoshop, but comes up
'Addition' under Gimp 2.0.4.  Of course, I can manually switch it to 'Soft Light' and
it looks like what my co-worker probably intended.

I notice this behavior under Gimp 2.0.4 (Win/Lin).  Under Gimp 2.1.4 (Linux) it comes
up as 'Overlay'.  It look alright as 'Overlay', but it still probably should be 'Soft
Light'.

Any ideas any one?  Should I bug report it?

Eric P.