I am new to this mailing list but I have been using Gimp, with great satisfaction, for about a year. When I download a new version of the application, one of the first things I usually do is replace its splash screen with my own design. I think, Gimp needs a clean, minimalist and modern splash screen, which matches to adobe and macromedia’s products. This is what I tried to achieve with this design. You can look at it here http://web.295.ca/jmak/wallpapers/screensavers.htm and everyone welcome to download it. It’s saved in .png format and is ready to be installed. Feedback would be appreciated.

Jozsef Mak

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.