Hi,

Quoting Jozsef Mak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> This
> is what I tried to achieve with this design. You can look at it here
> http://web.295.ca/jmak/wallpapers/screensavers.htm  and everyone welcome to
> download it. It’s saved in .png format and is ready to be installed.
> Feedback would be appreciated.

I like it, although I'm not sure I'd like it for 2.2. To see how it goes down in
the meantime, there is one change that needs to be made - we aren't at GIMP 2.2
yet, we're still in 2.1.

Could you modify the text, please?

Personally, I'd like to see lots of splash-screens for the HEAD based releases
(it would be wrong to call them unstable, since they haven't been), and the
more users that are submitting them, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary