[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2004-09-17 at 2307.46 +0200):
> information. my question is: is it possible to have gimp in one window? like
> in other graphic programs - not to mention photoshop or photo-paint. i found

Now that you raise the issue, I wonder what is going in in the
following image http://www.deviantart.com/view/8257589/. New method?
Optional setting? It reminds me of the same app in MacOS (where I
always found it as a bunch of windows), but it is the first time I see
that in MSWindows version.

GSR

PS: I know, not GIMP, but it as it is always "other apps do foo, so
GIMP should too", I wonder if now the things are reversing.