Yemu wrote:
> my question is: is it possible to have gimp in one window? like
> in other graphic programs - not to mention photoshop or photo-paint. i found
> something like regimp but this software is old now.

You might take a look at

which is a plug-in called "Windows Gimp Deweirdifyer".  It is rather
deprecated by the GIMP developers because of the obnoxious name and
inelegant coding, but a substantial number of Windows GIMP users seem
to like it in spite of its imperfections.

You can find more discussion of the plug-in, and this topic in general,
than you could possibly want to read at

  -- Bill

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at