Sven Neumann wrote:

"William Skaggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

You might take a look at

which is a plug-in called "Windows Gimp Deweirdifyer". It is rather
deprecated by the GIMP developers because of the obnoxious name and
inelegant coding, but a substantial number of Windows GIMP users seem
to like it in spite of its imperfections.

I would suggest to not use this plug-in but use a virtual desktop instead. There are several implementation for virtual desktops on Windows and, from what I heard, whoever tried it doesn't want to miss that functionality any longer.

Why would a virtual desktop be preferred? Would it be to keep all of the Gimp windows on the other desktop to keep the main desktop relatively "clutter free"?