At 08:35 AM 9/19/04 -0700, you wrote:
You might take a look at

which is a plug-in called "Windows Gimp Deweirdifyer".  It is rather
deprecated by the GIMP developers because of the obnoxious name ...

How about calling it the Windows Gimp Unifier (if the Deweirdifyer name is offensive and hinders its success.)

No offense :-)


_______________________________________________ Gimp-user mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to