On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 12:08:41PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Thanks but we are not interested in your rants.
define "we"

> Carol, I am waiting for you to apologize. Could you please make a
> choice and either apologize or leave this mailing-list.
in the year you have been contributing to this list, your answers have
been mostly good and factual.  however, you still do not yet grasp the
meaning of a user list.  i am certain that this understanding is not
beyond your grasp.

if think i am sorry for being honest about how the corporate sponsored
developers treated the non-corporate sponsored volunteers, you need to
go away.

if you want me to be sorry you joined this list, i cannot do that

an apology for not always stripping the emails i respond to might be in
order.  i dont have time for this sort of game.

sorry that your company that paid you to work on gimp folded?  i am.
however, it is not the sort of sorry i think you want since i am not
responsible for that.

sorry you are such an ass?

every day ....