Hi,

"Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I pressed "CTRL + L" around my desktop - on the already open apps -
> just to see what happened, if any "open location" window would pop
> up. Just for fun, of course. Ok, it downloads e-mails, and clears the
> terminal screen, (and, yes, opens the Layers Dialog). But no "open
> location".

I am already sortof convinced that we shouldn't change (and I have
been from the very beginning but wanted to get some feedback). You
should however note that GIMP has always been ahead of other apps and
it is supposed to set standards. So we shouldn't care too much about
what other apps on your desktop are doing but rather try to look at
what GIMP and the other apps on your desktop will be doing in the near
future.

Sven