Hi everyone,

Im selecting a subject (my sister) from her background, for use as a
transparent jpg on a webpage. Here is the pic so far:

I know i need to replace quite a few pixels that got inadvertently
transparentized (?) but my question is this: I have roughly used the
eraser to get as near to the body as possible. Is there a tool that will
help me get closer?

Ideally, i'd like to have the edges soft, but im a total novice at
graphic design (cant u tell? ;-) and could really use a little push in
the right direction.

btw, hard edges are fine if they will look good, the only thing that
really matters is that it looks great on a webpage. My thanks....
Nick W