Hello,

I'm looking for the possibility to compensate for distortions in photographed book pages. I need to do this in a batch mode too.

Looking through gimp plugin database, I've noticed refract plugin seems to promise the needed functionality (passing through a lens with lens strength proportional to . However, it seems to be obsolete and I can't get it compiled against gimp v2. After some patching it compiles up to creating of widgets and dialogs part but that's where I'm definitely stuck.

I do not know anything about GTK programming and/or GIMP programming and/or GIMP itself. Could somebody point me to plugin with equivalent functionality or to a version that works or to something which would allow me to get the work done?