Sven Neumann wrote:

olivier ripoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

When using the render plugins (any render plugin), try the following:
start with a blank image. apply a render plugin. undo (-> back to the
blank image). repeat the filter (ctrl-f). All of the plugin will
regenerate the same image (which is fine). All except IFS compose. It
does nothing. "Reshow2 will work, but not "repeat".

I cannot reproduce this here. IFS Compose does correctly repeat with
the last used settings.

It must be something related to my libraries or my compiler. I have the very same effect on my Gimp 2.0.5 but not on my Gimp 1.2, which is the only one I did not compile.

Sorry for the false positive,