On Tuesday 12 October 2004 05:31, Philip Stubbs wrote:
> Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I am one;-)
>
> I am trying to write a script to generate our company logo. I need
> to programatically generate a path that I can convert to a
> selection. Does anybody have a simple example script-fu  that
> generates a path that I can use for inspiration?
>
> I can't seem to get me head round the path function in script-fu,
> however, if I see it being used in context, I should be able to
> adapt it to my purpose.
>
> Regards,
Hi there!

I've done it using Python-fu. The language is different than
script-fu, but the function calls to the GIMPÅ PDB are just the same.

Check the scripts at
http://hopey.nervo.org/~gwidion/gimp

These scripts were made for gimp-1.2.x , and I had not updated them
because gimp-2.0 already does what the scripts do (mopstly). But I
believe they might even run 8unmodified under gimp-2.0

Anyway, the path PDB is used there.