Browsing ebay tonight, I noticed that someone was
selling The GIMP.  Is this allowed under the current
licensing?  He hasn't mentioned any modifications he's
made.  I emailed him and asked how the program would
be delivered; his answer was that he would send it in
an email, or mail a cd if email wouldn't work.

Understandably I'm leery of screaming foul play as
distro's make their money in a similar fashion... the
difference being they add some form of value for the

The auction is here:

Do You Yahoo!?