Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* olivier ripoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [10-18-04 03:40]:
 might be a problem....

Not here on Firefox 1.0PR with Windows XP.

I have two reasons to think XP might not be the problem:
1- I have received an email from a person called John Shawger for whom the page works with XP + Firefox 1.0PR
2- It works with IE on windows XP

Looking at the page info, the frameset is correctly sent as text/html but the frame content from
is sent as text/plain.

So I think Firefox is right not to interpret the frame content. It is a misconfiguration in the server .

I can confirm the "HTML tags" problem on the two computers here.