Hi

Before I embark on learning all the bits I need to, I wonder if anyone can
just confirm that my end point is possible.

I want to write a batch script that will take a collection of images, separate
them into pairs and then for each pair:

        - scale them to the same size and aspect ration
        - lay them out side-by-side with a small space between them
        - print them, setting various printer settings e.g. driver, paper
size/type/orientation, centre vertically, scale image to specific size in cm,
etc.

As I know Python better than I know scheme, I would like to do this using
gimp-python.

Is this going to be possible?

Many thanks.

Richard

--
You can normally find me on Jabber as [EMAIL PROTECTED]