On Wednesday 20 October 2004 15:49, Richard Taylor wrote:
> I know I am being really dim but...
>
> Where do I put a python-fu script to get gimp to load it? I have
> tried the .gimp-2.0/scripts directory and
> /usr/share/gimp/2.0/scripts (where all the .scm files are).
>
> I can't find any of the existing python-fu plugins either but they
> must be there somewhere because gimp shows some in the menus.
>
> Sorry for being so dim, but it is not in the python gimp
> documentation either.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

Hi..
In the Plug-ins directory. That is:
gimp-2.0/plug-ins
and
 /usr/share/gimp/2.0/plug-ins

In a Unixish systems they also have to be set as executable by
everybody (chmod 755 , or by GUI).

Unlike scheme scripts they behave as full plug-ins,, including
appearing in the "repeat/reshow last filter" menu opptions on the
filters menu.