Sven,

I have twice now recently unsubscribed via the web from this list.

Neither has been successful.

Please can you ensure that I am unsubscribed

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk     "It's easy to use"
irc://freenode/accessibility
On 22 Oct 2004, at 00:07, Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Quoting Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Brion Vibber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gimp 2.0 doesn't support copying image data to the X11 clipboard. Gimp
2.1 does (so 2.2 will), though I don't know if it'll work with
OpenOffice -- X11 clipboard interoperability for non-text data is
pretty spotty in general.

I have tried it with 2.1.7 and that function is not available.

I guess we would need to find out what mime types OO accepts for X11 clipboard
drops, if any. 2.1.7 offers several file formats (including png) from copys.
This works great for Abiword. We also offer SVG drops of curves and paths,
which works nicely with Inkscape.

You can find out by defining DEBUG_DND in app/widgets/gimpdnd.c. The #define is there already, just uncomment it. IIRC, it's not working because of a bug in OpenOffice. Perhaps someone should report it.