On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 01:09:06PM +0200, Pau Cabot wrote:
> En/na Carol Spears ha escrit:
> >On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 10:35:10PM +0200, Pau Cabot wrote:
> >

> >>Is there an easy way to make transparent gifs with Gimp 2.0? I found
> >>this recipe, but I couldn't understand it completely:
> >>
> >>http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us/~pnelson/web_design/transparent.html
> >>
> >actually, that was a fairly clear little how to.  right clicking on the
> >image will show you the same menu options nelson mentioned.
> >

> I use Gimp 2.0 and i do not have the options pnelson says in his step 2.
> Could someone help me?
oh, i see.  some of the menu places have changed between gimp and gimp2.
The "Add Alpha Channel" option in now found under Layer -->Transparency.

you can also right click on the layers dialog face to the left of the
thumbnail of the layer you are working on.  this brings up a menu with
the same options (and a few more).