On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 08:42:30PM -0500, Todd Stanich wrote:
> I know this is probably a dumb question but I am a newbie to GIMP and I have
> no idea how to install plugins like this
> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1872584/.  Could someone tell me how or
> let me know where I can find out how to.
> Thanks
i just downloaded this archive and looked at the contents.  the files
all end with ".scm" which means they should be gimp script-fus.  i am
not sure how to install plug-ins on windows, but with linux gimps, you
need to type "gimptool --install-script filename.scm" and it will
install it into your home gimp directory (~/.gimp-2.2/scripts/ for me).

if you got your gimp from a linux distribution, you might need to
install the libgimp-dev package to get this gimptool.

it does other things also, gimptool --help explains some of these other

i hope this helps,