Hi-
    Looking for some help touching up our wedding photos.  Apparently, the makeup
person used something she shouldn't have, so my wife's face is quite a few shades
lighter than the rest of her.

    I've read some of the manual and looked through a few tutorials, but I'm
completely lost.  If someone could point me in the right direction (in terms of a
tuturioal or section of the  manual), it would be a great help.

    My wife's very upset, any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks!
    Dave

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.