On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 11:51 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 08:42:30PM -0500, Todd Stanich wrote:
> I know this is probably a dumb question but I am a newbie to GIMP
> and I have no idea how to install plugins like this
> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1872584/. Could someone tell
> me how or let me know where I can find out how to.
> Thanks
> i just downloaded this archive and looked at the contents. the files
all end with ".scm" which means they should be gimp script-fus. i am
not sure how to install plug-ins on windows,

In my "standard" Windows XP installation, .scm files are in: C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\scripts

Just put them there; no installion needed.

Bob Long