Hi -
Looking for some help touching up our wedding photos. Apparently, the makeup person
used something she shouldn't have, so my wife's face is quite a few shades lighter
than the rest of her.

I've read some of the manual and looked through a few tutorials, but I'm completely
lost. If someone could point me in the right direction (in terms of a tutorial or
section of the manual), it would be a great help.

My wife's very upset, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Dave

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.