I have an HP OfficeJet G55 setup to print thru CUPS. Works fine on everything
except GIMP Ver 2.0 with SuSE 9.1 Pro. When I go to print it shows the
printer as OfficeJet G55 Postscript Level 2. This is not a Postscript printer
it is HP PCL Level 3 or PCL3 GUI. If I go into setup printer this model is
not listed. When I try to print a picture, it starts printing multile pages
with one line of garbage on each page.

Is this printer not supported? In checking the GIMP CUPS Software is
installed. Where can I find Information on correct setup? I am fairly new to
Linux.

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Russ