> see, the rude parts in this email is in the refusal
> to strip them
> properly.
I guess this is for my last reply. Here's the
thing...I hit reply (in yahoo) and then forgetting
that the default reply email goes not to the list but
to the person who last replied, i wrote the nice
(short) reply...after I hit "send" i realized that it
went to the person not the list. So  I hit back in my
browser (and assuming my short message was still
there) I hit "send" again, this time with the
gimp-user email in the "to" field. Then I found out
that the message was just junk with nothing from me
added, and I was a little embarased. And I apologize.

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.