On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 05:23:01PM +0100, Karine Proot wrote:
> Carol (sorry for being OffTopic again while replying to your request), I
> searched more and I finally found something :
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;294714
> Basically the support says "Use some proprietary method that no other
> browser will understand to get your transparency back in PNG."
it is on the border of being off-topic, it is an issue that affects
people who use their computer to make graphics and view the internet

this internet explorer browser is so anti-american.  forgive me for
this.  what i learned about my country in the education system that my
country provided for me was that we were using capitalism as a method to
build a strong country.  the only thing i actually see going on is
corporate welfare.  where the big strong company needs government
funding, your faith and compliance.

the mozilla people compete with themselves mostly.  internet explorer
doesnt feel any competition, sitting there fat and lazy slurping up
government funding and your faith doing what?  nothing.

this is not what they told me was going on when i lived in a
capitalistic society.  i dont even know if i want to live in one of
those, i am just saying i have yet to see it.

bleh, sorry.