Geoffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If in fact GIMP is printing via stdin, there will not be a file name
> associated.  I suspect that you'll be out of luck as GIMP is probably
> not 'aware' of the file name at this point.  After all, it may not
> even have a file name if you've just created the image.  This is all
> speculation, thus you should likely wait to hear from someone who
> really knows. :)

I got a message from Sven per mail explaining that this is not
available yet and I should talk to the developers of the print plugin.
Although this mail was CC'd to the list it did not come through gmane

However, if it is not the filename it could be the window name of the
image window that is being printed. That usually includes the