On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 07:33:15PM -0800, WearTheArmor wrote:
> This will be the second time I've submitted this
> information to this mailing list. registry.gimp.org
> has been down for over 2 days now with the message:
> 500 Internal Server Error.

many of the gimp.org sites are simple redirections point referrers to
the host computer.  the only thing that the gimp.org people can do is
take the redirect off so that no registry will be found.

better to wait to see if the registry people fix it than to keep
reporting it here where nothing can be done about it.

thanks,
carol