WearTheArmor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> This will be the second time I've submitted this
> information to this mailing list. registry.gimp.org
> has been down for over 2 days now with the message:
> 500 Internal Server Error.

Yes and it will be the second time that I explain that
registry.gimp.org isn't run by the GIMP team and that we can't easily
fix this problem. Perhaps we can finally get around to replace
registry.gimp.org with something new. But if you want the current
registry to be be fixed, please contact the person that is mentioned
in the error message you get when you try to access it.