Ooops --
sorry everybody -
My compliant was that in GIMP CVS, all script fu that operate on a
drawable are asking one to manually select an image and drawable. The
major problem in there is that the current drawable is not always the

On Sunday 28 November 2004 20:42, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
> Michael Schumacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:
> >> So,
> >> just Kevin replied to my e-mail regarding script-fu behavior -
> >> But I'd say it is a "urgent -  blocker" kind of problem. Even if
> >> the solution is to ship tiny-fu on the tarball.
> >
> > Context?
> Joao was probably refering to a thread on gimp-developer. I have no
> idea why he changed to this list to continue it. He also obviously
> missed the two replies that I sent in response to his original
> complaint.

Yes, Indeed I missed those - actually, I have no trace of such replies
That means that probably e-mails from you that have me on the "to"
field are being enttraped on my provider's anti-span filters - on
Saturday there was another e-mail you said you wrote and which I did
not receive.