On 05/12/04 19:12, Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

David Balch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I'm new to the GIMP (but familiar with Photoshop) and have found the
GIMP to be really good :-) Here's an idea how to make it better:

Rather than a simple stack of layers, have a graph of image objects,

That's the idea that we are following with GEGL development.

Ah, cool. I thought that the idea must have already occured to others out there, and although it looked like GEGL is intended to work like that, I couldn't figure it out for certain. Now I know :-)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Take back the web: http://www.switch2firefox.com/

I support http://www.waronwant.org/ and http://www.eff.org/ - Do you?

Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments, see:
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html